Friday, February 26, 2010

Oldie, but goodie

Alright so I thought that I could use this blog as a vehicle for my music as well as others since some people somewhere at sometime claimed to enjoy it. But anyway, here's one I recorded almost exactly 4 years ago, when I was a senior in high school. It's an acoustic cover of the New Order song "Ceremony." Now, as many of you may know, Joy Division holds a very special place in my heart and this song was actually one of the last songs they wrote before Ian Curtis's suicide. A rough version played by Joy Division does exist, but the version most people know is the New Order one. The New Order version can be found as the first track on there 1987 singles collection Substance. Here is mine:
"Ceremony"
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymijjozjzem

No comments:

Post a Comment